Friday 13 July 2012

Stencils & Graphic Transfers - Printables!


I am always in the need of stencils or graphics. Whether it's to paint something or for graphic transfers I'm online looking around for HOURS. I've pretty much given up looking in the stores. I can never find what I want... and the odd time that I do, it's super expensive. And until I buy a house, I'm not wasting a tonne of money! Save save save! That's what we've got to do!

I thought I'd put a list together of my favourite sites to go to when I need graphics! It might save you time in searching... although you can get lost for hours searching at times! 

Fashion Frog - Free Stencil Design Downloads - Various computer graphics (None Shown Here)

Urban Fonts - All the Stencil Fonts that you can think of! (None Shown Here) You will be roaming around trying to find your favourite font... I know I was.



The above picture can be used for a number of things! Make your own art! Put it on a desk, shelf, wall, blanket. You get the drift. There is also a Paris one just like it. You can find them at Very Merry Vintage Style.


Vintage Graphics (Click here) - Shown Above - Magic Moonlight shares photos, get them (and many more) from their blog

And last but not least, one of my favourites... The Graphics Fairy! I can usually score whatever I need there, like the vintage music sheet shown above!!

Hope this helps and hope you enjoy... I also hope you don't get trapped for hours upon hours trying to decide!!! 

xOx - L

Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment